Satisfaction


Blogger: Julia 
Hat: Billabong (see below)
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Cotton On
Shoes: Bass & Co. (see below)

I've been keeping my eyes open for a hat that I can wear with any of my outfits. I told myself that I wouldn't mind buying a snapback from Lids but what I purchased today is even better in my opinion. I went with the girls to Citadel outlet for labor day sales. I found my Vonzipper hat at Billabong and it was on sale for $12.99. The original price was $25.00. It is burgundy on top with sea foam green color underneath the lid. Not only does it look sort of similar to a snapback but it has a vintage feel to it. I'm super happy with the price and I finally got what I've been searching for.



I lost my WESC leather wallet a few days ago and it was brand new so I was pretty bummed out. That led me to look on Etsy for simple leather wallets just because I've been obsessed with leather lately. Personally, I really like the minimalist styles when it comes to these things but I was unsure of which shop to buy from. When I was purchasing my Vonzipper hat (above) from Billabong today I looked into their glass box and feasted my eyes on this little gem. This wallet is pretty close to what I've been wanting. Element is a brand that I've always liked so it was perfect. It is made out of brown leather with two blue leather pockets for your cards. I saw the price tag and this item was on sale too, $12.99 which was formally $38.00. What a deal! I had to get it! So basically, my hat & wallet costs less than thirty bucks!




Another thing I've been craving, boots! Again, I'm always on Etsy looking for leather boots. I wanted boots that looks like you can go camping in but also use it for casual wear at the same time. I didn't want to buy an old pair online that others have worn so today I guess I hit jackpot when I walked inside G. H. Bass & Co. First of all, I fell in love when I saw these. These boots were originally $160 but today I got them for 60% off which came out to $70. I went crazy. I was praying they had my size. I tried on a 6.5 and they fit perfectly! What I like about this shoe is that it's not too thick. It's quite simple and casual. Plus, I think you can sport then with any type of outfits. Overall, today's shopping trip was a success!



                




Posted by : a happy Julia.

No comments :

Post a Comment