Subtle Prints




Blogger: Tiffany 
Top: Crochet top handmade by my talented aunt
Shoes: Zara (Similar here)
Purse: American Eagle
Sunglasses: Nordstrom 

Happy Labor Day everyone! I spent most of my day out and about in the 95 degree weather with my fam-bam. We took advantage of the labor day sales at a nearby outlet, the Citadel Outlets and it was the perfect weekend back home with family! I was so surprised to find in my closet a salmon colored crochet top handmade by my aunt--a real talent! The crochet top and my new embroidered shorts both had subtle prints that really complimented each other (Urban still has it on sale now, check out the link above!) I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend as I did! But I'll probably won't be posting for a week or so, studies and finals are right down the road!

Until then, 
Tiffany 






2 comments :