Not Your Typical Popsicle

My friend Jonathan took me to this place today called "The Ice Bar" located in West Covina. We needed some cooling dessert to help us survive this hot hot heat. It was my first time and it was Jonathan's second visit. I was glad we came on a Thursday because the place was not crowded. I got a strawberry mango popsicle with the original house flavors and Jonathan got the strawberry lemonade popsicle. Mine was sweet and sour but more sweet for me. I tasted Jonathan's and his was quite sour. The mexican fruit powder Tajin added a nice touch on my popsicle but my favorite thing about it was the mint leaves! The fresh burst of the mint flavors made the popsicle for me. I would go back there again to try other interesting flavors. Both of our popsicles costs around $7 if I remember correctly.


Posted by : Julia

No comments :

Post a Comment