Handmade Roman Grecian Leather Sandals

As I wrote in my last post, my love for leather is growing stronger and stronger. I found these greek leather sandals on Etsy from AnaniasSandals.  I wanted black ones because I've always had brown sandals in the past so I wanted to try something different. I read the reviews and they all said that their shoes ran a little small so I ordered myself a 6.5 and they fit me perfectly. They were $34.95 without shipping. So far I am satisfied with how it looks but the only drawback was that the strap with the punch holes for the buckle was too long so I had to remeasure the fitting myself and nail in new holes into the straps. Truthfully, I was expecting a thicker sole and a more solid buckle but I'm still really happy with my sandals. These sandals actually looks like real gladiators sandals from the Roman times.





Posted by : Julia

No comments :

Post a Comment