Let's Go Shopping!

Today was a great day filled with amazing deals at Citadel Outlet. Check out my haul below!
Faded Blue Knitted Pullover
From: H&M
Original Price: $19.95
Sale Price: $7.00
Preparing for the upcoming winter with this pullover. The material feels thick and comfortable, not one bit itchy. I am also a big fan of knitted items and I couldn't refuse this deal.

Two Skinny Low-Waisted Denim Jeans (Dark Blueish Indigo & Rosy Violet)
From: H&M
Original Price: Blue: $39.95 Violet: $29.95
Sale Price: (Buy one get on 50% off deal) Both for $54.92
This might not seem like that much of a knockdown in prices but it's awfully difficult to find jeans with the right fit, and these were just right for me. They're made of soft denim with enough stretch to do random lunges around the living room. 


 Dark Brown Bass Castoff Boat Shoes
From: G. H. Bass & Co.
Original Price: $119.00
Sales Price: $44.66
I was so happy with this purchase that I was practically skipping out of the store. I walked into Bass & Co. only with the intentions of browsing but when I tried these on, they felt so comfortable that I was instantly swayed. I like that these shoes can look sweet and feminine as well as boyish depending on the outfit.

Black Bass Clarissa Boots
From: G. H. Bass & Co.
Original Price: $149.00
Sales Price: $55.92
After grabbing the boat shoes (above), I was walking around Bass &Co. and saw these babies! I've never actually own black boots. I have many different brown boots; knee-high, combat, mid-high, suede, leather, pleather but not a single black boot and not any as cute as this one. These boot have a rebel, urban vibe that will compliment many looks. They were also extremely comfortable and if you haven't noticed, I'm big on comfort. 


Leather Strap Timex Watch & Golden Trimmed Silver Timex Watch
From: Time Factory Watch Outlet
Original Price: Leather Strap: $35.95 Silver: $35.95
Sale Price: Leather Strap: $9.99 Silver: $9.99
Watches are my all-time favorite accessories. My favorite types are the vintage leather strapped; something like the one I purchased. Additionally, I like the Timex brand because they are reliable and inexpensive. I thought both of these watches were extremely cute and they are great additions to my watch collection.


Overall, I had a wonderful time shopping with my family during this Labor Day weekend. And as anyone else would be, I am very excited to showcase all these new items so look out for them during my "Outfit Of The Day!" Thanks for reading. 

Cheers,
Michelle

No comments :

Post a Comment