Amoeba Music Splurge #1


This last weekend I finally had the chance to go to Amoeba Music on Sunset. Oh man, let me just say that you can be a little bit overwhelmed if you visit this place of heaven for the very first time. For a brief moment, I just stood in the middle of the whole store thinking, "Where should I start?!" I had to force myself to think of CD(s) I've been wanting to get because I couldn't think of any on the spot. My eyes were going crazy looking at all the music, movies, books, posters, and random goodies all around the store. Next time I shall make a list of things I want before going to help me focus because you can easily be distracted by practically EVERYTHING. Here are a couple of things I bought that day:

Neon Indian - Mind Ctrl: Psychic Chasms Possessed
Daughter - If You Leave
The Naked And Famous - Passive Me, Aggressive You
The Rough Guide to Psychedelic Cambodia
St. Vincent - Strange Mercy
The Naked And Famous - In Rolling Waves
St. Vincent - St. Vincent
Bob Marley Reggae Legend Greatest Hits

Posted By: Julia

No comments :

Post a Comment