Nike 'Internationalist' Sneaker


Picture me with spider webs on my hair and tiny bats flying out of my armpits. That is how I look like when stepping out of the cave of no blogging. Michelle lives in that cave. Anyways, I thought I'd make a come back with my new Nike running shoes. I was on the look out for some running shoes in June when I pledged to myself that I would go to the gym more often (not happening so much). I couldn't help myself when I saw these in Nordstrom. I just had to get them. They looked so retro and comfortable. I thought that they would look great when I wear it out casually aside from using it at the gym. I have used it multiple times to run at the gym with these bad boys. They fit quite snug so buy it true to your size. I would suggest to go try it on before you purchase it online, if that's what you are planning to do. They are light to run in and you do not have to break it in or anything like that. For me, it was comfortable from the first time I wore them. The only downsize I'd have to say about these shoes, if I HAD TO say something negative, I would say that you can feel the bumps on the bottom of the soles. Similar to baseball cleats, they have spikes (or bumps?) on the bottom of the shoe. When I run I can sort of feel them. But that doesn't bother me that much. Aside from that, I really enjoy using them at the gym! I bought this red pair from Nordstrom for $85.00. I have a feeling these will last me a long time. Is it bad that I always have to buy shoes to motivate me to go to the gym? Don't answer that.

Posted by: Julia

No comments :

Post a Comment