Eargasm


Ever had an eargasm?? Well, now you can! As a music lover, I have always dreamed of having an ipod Classic ever since it first came out. My dad bought me my first ipod Nano at the start of high school, I believe? I love that little device to death, believe me, but I always had to face that annoying moment when I run out of space on my nano. I would then have to filter all throughout my itunes to eliminate and pick which song was worth staying on my little 8 GB nano. I felt so sad doing that, I didn't want to abandoned any song. Even if I don't listen to a particular song everyday, my thought was this: What if I went to a party and everyone wanted to hear this particular song and I abandoned it out of my ipod nano life??! That would be tragic. For that reason, I planned to buy myself an Ipod Classic when I had enough money. I finally got my hands on it from the Apple Store for about $271. It has 160 GB which can hold up to about 40,000 songs! I got the black one since all my other apple products that I own are silver. Took a slightly different direction with this one, I feel so edgy about it. To enhance my musical experience. I bought myself some Bose headphones for $108. Originally, I had my eyes on the noise cancelling 'On-Ear' fit headphones for $315 but for now I'll stick to a more basic one. I purchased mine from the Bose store in Palms Springs Cabazon outlets. The headphone I got is super comfortable and the sound is so clear with a good amount of bass. I don't even need the noise cancelling because the pair I bought already cancel noise to a certain extent. They are fold-able so you can take them everywhere more easily. These are my favorite tools to escape and tune out the rest of the world when I need to. 

Posted by: Julia

No comments :

Post a Comment