Tiffany: My 50 Random Facts







I recently read over one of my journal entries I wrote not too long ago and it was a list of 50 random things about myself. I thought I'd share it with you, and I would also like to challenge you to make a list of any thoughts, ideas, loves/likes, or just anything about yourself! I found that it actually took me quite a while to gather 50 things to write about myself! Well, here's my list of 50! Crossing my fingers that you won't judge too harshly!

1. I love driving/ road trips
2. I love waking up early & drinking coffee
3. Music livens my soul
4. I love to sketch & paint, but I want to get better at it
5. I have a lot of blue/grey/neutral pieces in my closet
6. My hair is naturally curly
7. I like rain when I don't have much to do and can cozy up!
8. I love my mom's pad thai, maybe a bit too much
9. I love Target
10. Movies
11. I love to watch people dance/sing
12. Mr. Bunny-rabbit & Ross are my long time stuffed animals (this is embarrassing to admit..)
13. My favorite show is Friends
14. I want to live in San Francisco & Boston
15. Family & friends make me happy
16. JTTM
17. I like cold drinks with lots of ice
18. I love writing with pilot pens
19. I'm picky with boys, but I also tend to fall hard when I do
20. I believe everything happens for a reason.
21. I appreciate & like learning about different cultures
22. I'm scared of birds, like really scared that they'll attack me scared.
23. I really like roller coasters
24. My coffee is never black
25. I love the ocean, but I'm scared of the deep
26. I like making people feel special/ realize their strengths
27. My fear is not making enough money to support my family
28. I want to find my passion in life
29. Pictures & instagram
30. Hand written notes
31. I write everything down
32. My Moleskin agenda is filled with messy scribbles and colorful pen marks
33. I'm a "blue" in the personality color test
34. I want to read more for the sake of reading, not because I have to for a class
35. I like listening to people talk & people watching
36. When I eat a burger or sandwhich, my last bite has to be a bite from the middle (so I eat around it)
37. I love architecture
38. I want to travel the world
39. art/paintings/fashion/designs
40. I make lists for everything, it keeps me sane
41. Scared for the future but always trying to prepare for it (but life never works out to the way it's planned no matter how much I prepare)
42. I'm a foodie
43. A BIG ketchup fan
44. I hate dishes that are unwashed
45. Science is fascinating!
46. I love the fall & winter
47. If I had a super power, it would be to fly or teleport to places (I know, cliche)
48. I love airplanes & airports
49. I want to be able to go on wild adventures -- skydiving, scuba diving, hot air balloon rides,
50. I laugh a lot.

Now that you've read through my 50, start yours!

Love,
Tiffany

No comments :

Post a Comment