I'm sorry that I neglected you..

Finally! I've neglected this blog for months on end, I know, don't you worry, I'm shaking my head as I write this post. There are no excuses for me not to tend to this blog as it is my baby and a slice into my imagination, (here comes the but..) but, I'm going to make the lame excuse and say that I was too busy. I hope you'll forgive me...whoever you are (if at all there is anyone), reading this.

Here's what I've learned while this faithful blog has been neglected by me. (Thankfully, Julia has been dear to keep it updated-ish). 

1. Spending more than 5 hours alone in a car leads to screaming the wrong lyrics on the top of your lungs to keep yourself sane. No judgement please. 
2. Laundry does not do itself. 
3. When mushrooms grow in a pot of succulent plants, that means you are definitely watering it too much.  
4. Taking four, 1.5 hour classes in a row is not a good idea. 
5. If you own a leather jacket, you have a Halloween costume. 
6. SEVEN UP--if you've studied Human Reproduction, you know what I'm talking about. 
7. When your hairdresser tells you your eyebrows look better when it's filled in, she might just be trying to talk you into tattooing your eyebrows. 
8. Discovering good music comes easily when your procrastination level from studying is at an all time high. 
9. Fall doesn't come in October in San Diego. 
10. Keeping yourself happy means being active about your life and keeping your actions purposeful.
11. Wes Anderson films are SO aesthetically pleasing. 
12. Anything can be formally considered "art" if put in an art gallery--via the documentary: Exit Through the Gift Shop
13. When your face is projected on the big screen during a video interview, try not to panic. 
14. Mixing up March with May can lead to big problems. 
15. Preceeding a first date is a lot of running and sweating.
16. Keep your flash off if you're trying to sneak a photo and you're less than a foot away from the band members.
17. Do not be the only one to laugh like a maniac if you're less than a foot away from the said band members and their microphones during a quite part of a concert.
18. If you're planning to stargaze and then sleep in your car for the night, make sure it's comfortable. Unless it's a convertible, then it's worth it.

Alright friends. I promise, cross my heart, and hope to die that I will no longer neglect this blog. 

-Tiff 


No comments :

Post a Comment