Clarks Desert Trek Shoes

As you all can tell by now that I like leather. I am currently going through a leather phase. A big one. One day while I was out window shopping, not searching for anything in particular, stumbled into a Clarks shoe store. Luckily, on that day there was a sale going on. The Desert Trek leather shoes I've admired for quite some time was only for $67.00 instead of the original price of $109.00. Surely I must take advantage of this! I tried on both the women's beeswax leather and the sand suede pairs. The store did not have my 6.5 pair in the leather but they did have it in the suede. I wore both kinds on each foot. Of course the suede ones wrapped around my foot much better than the leather considering it was my size and of the cloth-like material. The beeswax leather was not broken into and it was a size 7. I did consider how both of these shoes will turn out once they're older. The suede ones I predict will develop a greenish, almost algae like cover and I would much rather want to break in into the leather. Plus, like I've said, I'm obsessed with leather. The stores lady heard me doubting the suede ones with my greenish- complaint so she offered me this spray bottle to purchase to treat the suede material. I still wanted to my leather shoes. So I left that store with ordering my size in 6.5 and I had them delivered to my home. I fell in love it with even more once they arrived. When I wore it, it felt like the crepe outsole was making love to the floor I was walking on! It totally absorbed my step into the ground. I was amazed. I made Michelle try it. The Clarks website rated these a 4.6 out of 5. Anyways, I hope you all can own these pair of shoes in the future. The stitched center seam may look awkward at first but somehow I think it is unique in its own way. I also like it that you do not see this type of style on most shoes. I can't wait to wear it in. Go get one, guys!










I might update this post when I wear it in more so you guys can see how it looks aged! 

Posted by: Julia







No comments :

Post a Comment